- City Hotels »
- Atlas City Hotel
Atlas City Hotel
Atlas City Hotel is located in downtown Budapest, on the Eastern half of the city (Pest), near to Keleti International Railway Station and Blaha Lujza tér, a stop of the M2 (red) metro line. Due to its central location, the main Budapest attractions are easily accessible from the hotel by public transport or by car.
Népszínház utca, where Altas City Hotel is located, is connected to Budapest’s flexible public transport system by the nearby Blaha Lujza tér. You can access the M2 (red) metro line, the 4 and 6 tram as well as some major bus lines.
- From the airport: 16,5 km, approximately 25 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Blaha Lujza Square: 750 m, approximately 8 minutes. Leave the metro station entering towards "Nemzeti", then walk past the blue Hotel Nemzeti and turn left on the first corner at the McDonald’s. You may take tram 28 or 37 for one stop, then cross the junction and walk on for 100 metres. Atlas City Hotel will be on your right.
- From Keleti International Railway Station: 1,5 km, approximately 10 minutes. Take red bus 7 for one stop, to Blaha Lujza Square. Cross the road by using the underpass, then follow the route above.
Distances from Atlas City Hotel:
- Airport: 16,5 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 1,5 km
- Deák Ferenc Square: 2,3 km
- Széchenyi Thermal Baths: 4,5 km
- The Great Synagogue: 1,7 km
- Váci street: 2,3 km