- City Hotels »
- Baross City Hotel
Baross City Hotel
Baross City Hotel is located in the centre of Budapest, on the Pest side of the city, next to Keleti International Railway Station. Its central location and its proximity to an M2 underground station and numerous bus lines make the hotel a prime choice for those looking for convenience and comfort. Historical and cultural attractions as well as the business and shopping centre of Budapest are within walking distance.
Due to its proximity to M2 (red) metro line and the major bus lines, including red bus No. 7, the hotel has great access to the city by public transport. Reaching the hotel by car is also easy, however please check the current road arrangements resulting from the M4 metro construction works, below the surface now.
- From the airport: 17 km, approximately 25 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Keleti Railway Station: 200 metres, approximately 3 minutes, Leave the train station by the main entrance. After taking the stairs, cross the road and follow the wooden passageway. At the end turn left and the hotel will be 20 metres away from the corner.
- From Blaha Lujza tér (Tram 4, 6): 900 metres, approximately 10 minutes. Take red bus Nr 7 for 1 stop or M2 to Keleti Railway Station, then follow the route above.
Distances from Atlas City Hotel:
- Airport: 17 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 200 m
- Deák Ferenc Square: 2,4 km
- Heroes’ Square: 3 km
- Széchenyi Thermal Baths: 3 km
Saint Stephen Basilica: 3 km