- Fashion Hotels »
- Buda Castle Fashion Hotel
Buda Castle Fashion Hotel
Buda Castle Fashion Hotel is perfectly located in the Castle area, surrounded by some of the most prominent Budapest attractions. The renowned Szentháromság Square, Matthias Church and the Fishermen's Bastion are all only a few steps away from the hotel. This area also offers a wide choice in restaurants and nightlife. Reaching the city centre from the hotel is also fast and convenient.
The hotel is just 5 minutes from downtown by car or by taxi. Parking is available nearby and it's also easy to reach the rest of Budapest from the hotel via public transport:
- From the Airport: 22 km, approximately 40 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- Deák tér (Metro Junction): 2 km, approximately 35 minutes walk crossing Lánchíd (Chain Bridge). Bus Nr 16 operates between Deák tér and the Castle District. The bus stops opposite Hotel Le Meridien, runs every 15 minutes. The nearest stop to the hotel is Szentháromság tér. From „Szentháromság tér” bus stop take the first right to „Szentháromság utca”. Carry on and turn right again on the first corner to Úri utca. It is a 3-minute walk. There is also a funicular service between the Chain Bridge and the Castle.
- Moszva tér (M2 metro station): 1 km, approximately 15 minutes. Available bus services: 16, 16A, 116. The bus terminal is on the top of the stairs on Várfok utca. The nearest stop to the hotel is Szentháromság tér.
Distances from Buda Castle Fashion Hotel:
- Airport: 17 km
- Moszkva tér: 1 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 7,5 km
- Buda Castle: 260 m
- Gellért Thermal Baths: 3,5 km
- Parliament: 3 km