- City Hotels »
- Cosmo City Hotel
Cosmo City Hotel
Cosmo Fashion Hotel is ideally located on the famous Váci street, in a neighbourhood of fancy restaurants and shops, very close to the most popular tourist attractions of Budapest, including the renowned Market Hall and the Danube bank.
The hotel's convenient central location provides easy access to all 3 metro lines of Budapest, as well as to the main bus lines of the city. Discovering the capital's main sights is also easy on foot, departing from Cosmo Fashion Hotel.
- From the airport: 17 km, approximately 30 minutes. We recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Keleti train station: 3,5 km, approximately 10 minutes. Take bus Nr 7 to Ferenciek tere, then cross Kossuth Lajos road by using the underpass. Walking on Károlyi Mihály street, take the first corner on the right onto Irányi utca then the first corner again to the right to Váci utca.
- From Deák Ferenc square (Metro junction): 1,2 km, approximately 15 minutes. Exit the metro station towards Deák Ferenc street, then turn left onto Bécsi street and walk straight to Ferenciek square, then cross the main road and then follow the route as above.
Distances from Cosmo City Hotel:
- Airport: 17 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 3,5 km
- Deák Ferenc Square: 1,2 km
- Grand Market Hall: 400 m
- Gellért Thermal Baths: 2 km
Saint Stephen Basilica: 2 km