- Top Hostels »
- Marco Polo Top Ho(s)tel
Marco Polo Top Ho(s)tel
Marco Polo Top Ho(s)tel is centrally located, close to historic sights and entertaining nightlife venues. The main bus, tram and metro lines are all just a short walk from the hostel, while the international railway station is just a few minutes’ ride by bus.
- From the airport: 17 km, approximately 25 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Keleti Railway Station: 1,5 km, approximately 7 minutes, Leave the train station by the main entrance. After taking the stairs, cross the road and take bus 7 for 3 stops. After getting off the bus, walk back one corner and turn left onto Nyár utca. Marco Polo will be on your left on the first corner.
- From Deák Ferenc square (Metro Junction): 1km, approximately 5 minutes. Take the M2 (red) metro for 2 stops to Blaha Lujza square. Enter the metro towards the Burger King. Nyár utca will be the 3rd corner in about 250 metres.
Distances from Marco Polo Top Ho(s)tel:
- Airport: 17 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 1,5 km
- Nyugati Railway Station: 2,5 km
- Deák Ferenc Square: 1 km
- The Great Synagogue: 600 m
- Széchenyi Thermal Baths: 4,5 km
Saint Stephen Basilica: 1,4 km