- City Hotels »
- Promenade City Hotel
Promenade City Hotel
Promenade City Hotel is ideally located right on Váci Street, a pedestrian area and Budapest’s premier shopping district. Pass the time on the elegant Vörösmarty square or take a promenade along the river bank. They are all at your feet.
Not only is the hotel close to both Metro lines M1 and M2, but guests are also within easy reach of major roads and the city’s public transport system. Deák Ferenc Square, Ferenciek tere and Vörösmarty square are all only a short walk away.
- From the airport: 17,5 km, approximately 30 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Keleti Railway Station: 4 km, approximately 10 minutes, Leave the train station by the main entrance. After taking the stairs, cross the road and take red bus 7 for 2 stops. After getting off the bus, walk towards the river, then turn right onto Váci utca and walk on for 200 metres. The hotel will be on your right.
- From Deák Ferenc square (Metro Junction): 600 metres, approximately 8 minutes. Enter the metro station towards Deák Ferenc street. Walk along for 250 metres, then turn left on Váci utca and the hotel will be on your left in an other 260 metres.
Distances from Promenade City Hotel:
- Airport: 17,5 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 4 km
- Deák Ferenc Square: 600 m
- Vörösmarty Square: 260 m
- Gellért Thermal Baths: 2,3 km
Saint Stephen Basilika: 1 km