- City Hotels »
- Star City Hotel
Star City Hotel
Map and direction
Star City Hotel is set in the 7th District of Budapest, on the Eastern (Pest) side of the capital, just 10 minutes away from the downtown area of Budapest, near to Keleti International Railway Station and one of the most prominent Budapest attractions, the City Park.
The setting is residential enough to allow peaceful relaxation, yet it provides easy access to all parts of Budapest, thanks to the excellent public transport facilities. The Széchenyi Bath, the Heroes’s Square and a few other sights are within walking distance from the hotel.
Keleti (Eastern) Railway Station, just 5 minutes walk away, is the nearest point to access the M2 (red) Metro line, part of the city’s comprehensive and efficient public transport system. There is limited drop-off parking in front of the hotel, but secure parking is also available nearby.
- From the airport: 17,5 km, approximately 30 minutes, we recommend using the airport shuttle service
- From Keleti Railway Station: 4 km, approximately 10 minutes, Leave the train station by the main entrance. After taking the stairs, cross the road and take red bus 7 for 2 stops. After getting off the bus, walk towards the river, then turn right onto Váci utca and walk on for 200 metres. The hotel will be on your right.
- From Deák Ferenc square (Metro Junction): 600 metres, approximately 8 minutes. Enter the metro station towards Deák Ferenc street. Walk along for 250 metres, then turn left on Váci utca and the hotel will be on your left in an other 260 metres.
Distances from Star City Hotel:
- Airport: 17,8 km
- Keleti Railway Station: 650 m
- Deák Ferenc Square: 2,8 km
- Vörösmarty Square: 1,6 km
- Gellért Thermal Baths: 5,4 km
- Saint Stephen Basilika: 2 km